Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally!


It's been far FAR too long since I've done anything with this old place. I had the idea to use it for a sketchblog quite a while back, and I'm finally getting to it. New year and all that. Feels like a decent place to start. So I'm going to try to update this regularly... daily in fact! Starting now!

Cory Walker is already off to a great start with the sketch a day thing. Beautiful stuff! So, here's my battered old hat... thrown into the mix willy-nilly!

My buddy Gene has been pushing for me to do something like this for a while so I figured I'd kick it off with a favorite of his. Here ya go, pal!

Iron Man!!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Amazing how you've already taken the new design and kept the organic elements while beefing up the "armor" parts.

    Nice structure - fluid and strong!

    ReplyDelete